Health – Write For Us
Health means complete psychological, physical, and community well-being, not objective to the deficiency of illness. The quote came from the preamble to the constitution of the World Health Organization, which was adopted by the International Health Conference, which took place in New York from June 19 to July 22, 1946, and was signed by representatives of 61 states on July 22, 1946, and took effect on In force April 7, 1948. The description has not reformed since 1948.
Thank you for visiting our health4fitnessblog.com. So we welcome tips and advice from experts and voices to share their knowledge, experience, and advice on health-related topics.
We don’t care whether you’re a newbie in the industry or long-time health professional.
Our vital objective is to provide our readers with comprehensive information about health, fitness, nutrition, health technology, diseases, and cures.
We’d adore to add it to our website!. Also, we have a good number of visits to health4fitnessblog.com, and the articles sent to us reviewed as they are received.
Your article can link to your website and social network platforms. Furthermore, spam and advertising will not allowed.
Who Can Write For Us?
- Wellness and fitness portals
- IT health
- Digital health events
- Travel and medical tourism
- Digital health startups
- Medical equipment
- Digital health research
- Patient care systems
- Biotech / Life Sciences
- Pharma IT
- HCE / HCE
- Health patents
- Mobile health
- health care provider
- Health management tools
- Remote monitoring of the patient
Guest Posting Guidelines
- We prefer articles related to health, Fitness, Nutrition, Benefits of, Organic and Disease, and Cure.
- The submission must be an original work. Hence, it should not publish elsewhere. So we will carefully check for plagiarism.
- Contributions should be between 500 and 1,500 words. Also, we are willing to consider longer posts if the subject is right.
- If images include in the publication, no prior restrictions on use may apply.
- Each article requires an author’s biography before publication. So make sure you provide a brief bio along with the draft.
- The content must not biased in any way. So it should submit in a Word document.
- Source of all health claims: If you mention statistics or studies in your content, be sure to include a link to the verified source.
- Not every post published, as the quality is our priority. Besides, we are happy to evaluate your topic ideas and outlines before you start writing.
Health Write for Us- How to Submit?
To submit, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hence our health4fitnessblog.com team will review and notify you of a published link.
Health Write For Us FAQ
1. Can I write health associated articles?
health4fitnessblog.com agrees and publishes excellent health subject articles after revised by specialists.
2. What ought I write about?
The content related to medicine, health, health advice, disease states, health research, health policy, health policy research, comparative health policy, etc.
3. May I reuse or republish my post on my blog?
No. If we distribute your content on health4fitnessblog.com, we have the rights to this content. We do not let republication on your blog or any new website.
4. Exactly how extensive must my posts be?
Try to use at least 1000-1500 words – longer articles, better search engine rankings. We only recommend high-quality guest posts.
5. Is it essential to do keyword research earlier submitting the draft?
Sure, we appreciate that if you include the explored keywords in your content. Also, we recommend using long-tail keywords in your guest post.
6. What should I do next to submit my post?
We expect you to actively participate in the remarks and answer the readers’ questions or thoughts when published. So we look forward to your contribution in advance!
7. Can I join the blogging community?
Yes, of course. Thus, you can register with us.
8. Do you accept infographics?
Yes. It has to be fit enhanced and well explored.
We will bring out the articles on the health4fitnessblog.com blog. Besides, we admit guest posts on medical articles, health, wellness, public health, health tips, etc. So please write to us about health and receive publications. Moreover, our readers are looking for healthy eating, weight loss diet, heart-healthy eating, healthy weight loss foods, health tips, tips for a healthy lifestyle, etc. Thanks.