Thanks to the properties of medicinal plants. We can make herbal alcohol whose topical application will help us both prevent and relieve joint pain.
Joint pain can appear due to physical exertion, injury or wear and tear that is suffered as part of aging.
It is one of the problems that generate the most disability in people and, although it usually occurs mildly, it tends to interfere in the performance of daily tasks.
Its appearance is the result of an inflammatory response activated by the immune system.
Still, it can also alert to the deterioration of the cartilage and ligaments that cover the joint.
Regardless of this, it is essential to provide care since stiffness and pain tend to increase when they not given timely treatment.
Fortunately, in addition to conventional drugs, there are alternative therapies whose application minimizes symptoms so that they do not affect the quality of life.
Among these, we find herbal alcohol that, applied externally, calms inflammation, improves circulation, and reduces discomfort.
Also,You can find more helpful resources at bloomersweb.com
Herbal Alcohol To Soothe Joint Pain
Herbal alcohol is a natural product for topical use. It takes advantage of the anti-inflammatory extracts of some plants to provide us with a complementary solution to calm joint pain.
This is stated in this study by the University of Chinese Medicine.
It is a mild formula that provides essential nutrients to stimulate the passage of blood in painful areas and, thus, reduce the symptoms that afflict it.
- Its application through massages helps tone the blood capillaries, avoiding circulation disorders or edema.
- Herbal Alcohol has emollient effects that control swelling, favoring the movement of the rigid joint.
- Herbal Alcohol stimulates the functions of the lymphatic system, optimizing the elimination of toxins that usually cause inflammatory imbalances.
- It acts positively against disorders such as phlebitis, varicose veins, and thrombosis.
- It relaxes stiff muscles and helps improve the cellular oxygenation process to speed the recovery of injured or inflamed joints.
- Herbal Alcohol is an excellent complement to the relief of chronic conditions such as arthritis and bone diseases.
Its use relaxes tired legs and optimizes blood flow in the lower body.
How To Prepare This Herbal Alcohol?
The preparation of this herbal alcohol allows us to have on hand a relaxing and analgesic product for the treatment of joint pain.
Although it did when the ailment already exists, the idea is to have it prepared before suffering it so that you can resort to the remedy as soon as the symptoms are perceived.
- The advantage of this product is that it usually kept in good condition for a long time and, thanks to this, it can be held in the medicine cabinet.
- The most recommended is to use fresh herbs so that they release all of their extracts and nutrients.
- These can be purchase at botanicals or herbal stores.
- 1 liter of 96º alcohol
- 1 branch of rosemary. This plant also has well-known antimicrobial properties, according to this study by the Universidade Estadual Paulista (Brazil).
- 2 juniper branches
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 department of aloe vera that, according to this study carried out by the Amalia Simoni Argilagos Provincial Teaching Surgical Clinical Hospital of Camagüey, Cuba, is healing.
- 2 nettle branches
- Cutting board
- Glass jar with lid
- Sterilize the glass jar with a lid. To do this, boil it in a pot with water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the herbs on a chopping board and cut them finely.
- When the jar is clean, dry it thoroughly and add the chopped plants to it.
- Next, pour the liter of alcohol and make sure that the plant mixture is well covered.
- Cover the bottle and store it in a cool, dark place for 3 weeks.
- After this time, filter the alcohol with a strainer to discard the plant remains.
- Take a little alcohol with a cloth and rub it on the aching joints.
- If you like, apply it with the palms of your hands to do a relaxing massage.
- Use it before bed so that its properties work while you rest.
- Repeat its use every time you feel pain in your body.
- Do not forget that you can also use it in cases of sprains and tendinitis.
Preparing this natural herbal remedy is very easy and has many benefits for treating pain.
Follow the steps indicated and keep it available to take advantage of its properties.
Of course, before applying it, carry out a small test, since its components could cause undesired reactions on sensitive skin.
Also Read: Ginger, Garlic, And Honey: The Best Remedy For High Cholesterol