If you are having trouble with the Microsoft Outlook application while sending and receiving emails. And this is due to various reasons, but one of the primary causes is the pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 error.
This blog post will discuss the outlook pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 error and possible solutions to fix this issue. Let’s find out in detail. Read till the end.
Table of Contents
What is [pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833] Outlook Error?
The pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 error is the error it leads to obstructs Outlook from sending and receiving email; in other words, it affects the smooth working of Outlook.
How to Resolve [pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833] Outlook Error?
The pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 technical error is the primary root cause of the Outlook launch failure, and there are many possible solutions to this technical issue.
The possible effective solutions is listed below.
1. Launch Outlook in Safe Mode and Disable add-ins
Sometimes add-ins conflict with Microsoft Outlook.
However, starting Outlook in safe mode starts Outlook without add-ins loaded, which can resolve the pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 problem once it gets fixed and restart the device in the usual way.
2. Create a new Outlook profile
The Outlook settings contain your profile information, and sometimes the profile might corrupt, resulting in a pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 bug.
Therefore, creating a new one and deleting the former might resolve the error.
- Open the Control Panel.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7, choose Start > Control Panel. And for Windows 8 and 10, choose Start, and then type Control Panel.
- Select Mail.
- Choose the Outlook dialogue box in the Mail Setup, and select Show Profiles > Add.
- Type the preferred name in the Profile Name box for creating a new profile.
- On Auto Account Setup page for the Add Account Window, fill in Name, E-mail Address, and Password under the E-mail Account option, and then choose Next.
- Click Finish to find the new profile name you added on the General tab in the Mail dialogue box.
- When starting Microsoft Outlook, use this new profile and choose OK.
Note: You must back up the data before removing the former profile info.
3. Repairing Outlook Data Files
Outlook saves all the email messages, contact, and tasks in data files. And sometimes, corrupt data files cause the Outlook pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 error.
Therefore, to overcome this pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 error, run the Inbox repair tool, i.e. scanpst.exe, to scan the Outlook data files and repair the Outlook error causing interference to access the Outlook application.
- Close Outlook to use the Inbox Repair Tool.
- Visit the below links below for additional instructions based on your Outlook version.
- Outlook 2016 and 2013: Repairing Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost)
- Outlook 2010: Repairing Outlook Data Files (.pst and .ost)
4. Verify if Outlook is running in compatibility mode
Compatibility mode helps a program run on older operating systems, which leads to the pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 bug.
If Outlook runs in compatibility mode, you can turn it off, and it can fix the problem.
- Find the Outlook.exe file on your PC.
- For Outlook 2013 version, you can find in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 15\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 15\
- For Outlook 2010 version, you can find in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 14\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office 14\
- Then right-click the Outlook.exe file, choose Properties, and select the Compatibility tab.
- If the Compatibility tab is checked, uncheck them, then select Apply> OK.
- Restart the Outlook application.
5. Contact Microsoft Team
If the above-provided solutions don’t fix the pii_pn_08008e007e6bd0bcd833 issue, then contact the Microsoft support team for further help.