Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us: It is a chronic inflammatory disease affecting more on the joints. Besides, the disease can damage various bodily systems, including the skin, eyes, lungs, heart, and blood vessels. In addition, an autoimmune disease, rheumatoid arthritis, occurs when the immune system attacks your body tissues.
So, unlike the wear damage caused by osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis affects the lining of the joints, causing painful inflammation that can eventually lead to bone erosion and joint deformity. And also, It is the inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis that can also damage other parts of the body. So, while new drugs have dramatically improved treatment options, severe rheumatoid arthritis can still lead to physical disabilities.
In addition, areas that may be affected include:
- The eyes
- Salivary glands
- Nerve tissue
- Bone marrow
- And also, Blood vessels
Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
So, the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include:
- Tender, hot and swollen joints
- And also, joint stiffness often worsened in the morning and after inactivity.
- Fatigue, fever, and loss of appetite.
Besides, If you have rheumatoid arthritis, your immune system mistakenly sends antibodies to the lining of your joints, where they attack the tissues around the joint. Therefore, It swells the thin layer of cells (synovium) that covers the joints and also, releasing chemicals that damage nearby areas:
Cartilage: the elastic connective tissue between bones
Tendons: the tissue that connects bone to muscle
Ligaments: the tissue that connects bone and cartilage
Hence, If rheumatoid arthritis is left untreated, these chemicals gradually cause the joint to lose its shape and alignment. Consequently, it can destroy the joint.
Causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Therefore, the following can influence the reasons why a person has rheumatoid arthritis:
Age – Firstly, Rheumatoid arthritis affects adults of all ages, between 40 and 60. So, about three-quarters of people with rheumatoid arthritis are of working age.
Sex -Secondly, Rheumatoid arthritis is two to three times more common in women than in men.
Genetic– In addition, Rheumatoid arthritis develops due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors, such as smoking and diet. Further, the genetic link is not clear, but having a family member with the disease is believed to increase the chances of developing the disease.
Weight -Besides, If you are overweight, you are much more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis than if you are at a healthy weight. Therefore, the Body Mass Index (BMI) machine calculates whether your weight is healthy, using your height and weight. So, for most adults, an ideal BMI is between 18.5 and 24.9.
To smoke – And also, smoking cigarettes greatly increases the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. So, If you want to quit smoking, visit the Smokefree website.
Diet – Besides, there is some evidence that if you eat a lot of red meat and don’t consume a lot of vitamin C. And also, you have a higher risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis.
Further, there is no cure for rheumatoid arthritis, physical therapy, and medication to help slow the disease’s progression. So, most cases are taken care of with a class of drugs called anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email at email@example.com
Why Write for Health4fitnessblog– Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
- Writing for health4fitnessblog may expose your article to a large audience.
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert.
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Terms Related to Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
Search Terms for Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
Guest Post-Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Contribute
Submit Post- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Submit An Article.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Guest Blogger
Writers Wanted Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Suggests A Post.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Guest Author
Guidelines of the Article – Rheumatoid Arthritis Write For Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at health4fitnessblog welcome the fresh and unique content of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- health4fitnessblog allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The editorial team of health4fitnessblog does not encourage promotional content associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on health4fitnessblog, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBD Write For Us
Dysphagia Write For Us
Scoliosis Write For Us
Sciatica Pain Write For Us
Cancer Write For Us
Lung Diseases Write For Us
Abdominal Pain Write For Us
Acidity Write For Us
Acne Write For Us
Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Write For Us
Dengue Write For Us
Pregnancy Write For Us
Psoriasis Write For Us
Diarrhea Write For Us
Migraine Write For Us
Monkeypox Write For Us
Typhoid Write For Us
Insomnia Write For Us
Parkinson’s Disease Write For Us
Heart Attack Write For Us
Hyperthyroidism Write For Us
Hepatitis B Write For Us
Malaria Write For Us
Kidney Stone Write For Us